Building Your Home is Only the Beginning of Our Relationship
Sebastian Construction Group understands the client's move-in into their newly completed residence marks only the beginning of the equally important second phase of our relationship. Our Client Services Department focuses solely on these post-construction needs by providing a high level of professional and personal service to this often overlooked responsibility.
Our Client Care Program
Our Client Services Department develops a unique and highly specific Client Care Program for each client at move-in that typically addresses over twenty different systems or aspects of the home by identifying over 100 points of care to be addressed at regular intervals. This comprehensive and highly customized approach allows our clients the peace of mind that their investment in their home will always be taken care of by the SCG team with the same skill and care that went into building it.
The Client Care Program begins after the clients' move-in with a client orientation walk-thru with representatives from Client Services, the project superintendent, and the project manager. From this point forward, our clients' needs are managed directly by Client Services to assure prompt and efficient response to our clients' post-move-in needs.
- Scheduling and overseeing of all warranty work during our client's first year in their new home
- Management of small projects as may be needed
- Preventative maintenance and repair needs
- Comprehensive long-term maintenance plans (including regular inspections)
- Extended home caretaker program for out-of-town clients
- Estate management (for clients who do not employ full-time on-site managers)
- Seasonal needs and projects
- Rapid response program (for weekend and after-hour care)
SCG is one of the few contractors in the country that offers a totally comprehensive maintenance and service program that covers all facets of the home and its site. We take great pride in the lifetime relationships that we enjoy with our clients and their homes – many of which we have maintained for several decades.
Please contact our Client Services Department by e-mail at clientservices@sebastiancg.